The recording of Wednesday's webinar, "Advanced DNA Techniques: Using Phasing to Test DNA Segments” by Blaine Bettinger is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
Phasing is a tool used to separate your DNA into the DNA you received from Mom and the DNA you received from Dad. It requires a tested child and at least one tested parent. The benefit of phasing is that it allows us to test smaller segments which are sometimes too risky to use. Learn how phasing and "Your Evil Twin" tools at GEDmatch can help you examine and test shared DNA segments!
View the Recording at FamilyTreeWebinars.com
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 25 minute recording of "Advanced DNA Techniques: Using Phasing to Test DNA Segments" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 997 classes, 1,275 hours of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 4,456 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
|Civil Law Concepts and Genealogy||9/17/2019|
Claire Bettag, CG
|Research Latin America Genealogical Resources on the Internet||9/18/2019|
|MyHeritage ADN : les fonctionnalités avancées (French)||9/23/2019|
|Unlocking English & Welsh Civil Registration Records||9/24/2019|
|Ahnenforschung für Beginner (German)||9/25/2019|
|Meaningful Tables and Graphs for Correlation in Family History||9/25/2019|
Ruth Wilson Craig, CG
|The Home Archivist: Preserving Family Records Like a Pro!||9/27/2019|
|The Stories Behind the Segments||10/1/2019|
Blaine Bettinger, Ph.D., J.D.
|Civil Law Records in Genealogical Research: Notarial Records||10/15/2019|
Claire Bettag, CG
|Trove: An Australian and Beyond Genealogical Treasure||11/5/2019|
|Native American Research: Things You May Not Know||11/19/2019|
Paula Stuart-Warren, CG, FMGS, FUGA
|Buried Treasures: What's in the English Parish Chest||12/3/2019|
|Marriages Here, There, and Nowhere: Finding Gretna Greens and Borders||12/17/2019|
J. Mark Lowe, CG, FUGA
See you online!
Post a Comment