The recording of today's webinar, "Decoding Secret Societies: Finding Your Female Fraternal Ancestors” by Michael L. Strauss, AG, is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
Do you have ancestry with membership in the Eastern Star? The Daughters of Rebekah? or another woman’s fraternal organization. This lecture focuses on those female fraternal auxiliaries and the rich genealogical material of family members who may have belonged to one or more of these secret societies.
View the Recording at FamilyTreeWebinars.com
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 29 minute recording of "Decoding Secret Societies: Finding Your Female Fraternal Ancestors" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time. If you have a webinar membership, it is available anytime.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,047 classes, 1,327 hours of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 4,557 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
|Comment mieux gérer votre site familial sur MyHeritage (French)||10/28/2019|
|Seven Steps to Manage Digital Files||10/30/2019|
Denise May Levenick
|Trove: An Australian and Beyond Genealogical Treasure||11/5/2019|
|Native American Research: Things You May Not Know||11/19/2019|
Paula Stuart-Warren, CG, FMGS, FUGA
|Buried Treasures: What's in the English Parish Chest||12/3/2019|
|Marriages Here, There, and Nowhere: Finding Gretna Greens and Borders||12/17/2019|
J. Mark Lowe, CG, FUGA
See you online!
Post a Comment