Because X-DNA isn't a stand-alone test, it's an overlooked research tool even confused with mtDNA. And those cryptic inheritance charts! Let's see how it's applied.
Join us and Debra Renard for the live webinar Wednesday, December 4, at 2pm eastern U.S. time (which is Wednesday, December 4, 12pm Sydney time). Register today to reserve your virtual seat. Registration is free but space is limited to the first 1,000 people to join that day. When you join, if you receive a message that the webinar is full, you know we've reached the 1,000 limit, so we invite you to view the recording which should be published to the webinar archives within an hour or two of the event's conclusion.
Or register for multiple webinars at once by clicking here.
Not sure if you already registered?
Login to view your registration status for this webinar (available for annual or monthly webinar subscribers).
Test Your Webinar Connection
To ensure that your webinar connection is ready to go, click here.
Can't make it to the live event?
No worries. Its recording will be available for a limited time. Webinar Subscribers have unlimited access to all webinar recordings for the duration of their membership.
About the presenter
Debra Renard is a specialist in genetic genealogy for Legacy Tree Genealogists. She loves sharing that expertise with others, frequently speaking at the local, regional and national levels on the topic. Being a native of Ohio, as were many generations of her ancestors, Debra particularly enjoys research related to the Midwestern region. She also co-leads a DNA Special Interest Group in Louisville, KY, where she now lives. She is especially passionate about helping those with unknown birth family find their roots.
The webinar will be live on Wednesday, December 4, 2019 at:
- 2pm Eastern (U.S.)
- 1pm Central
- 12pm Mountain
- 11am Pacific
Here's how to attend:
- Register at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com today. It's free!
- You will receive a confirmation email containing a link to the webinar.
- You will receive a reminder email both 1 day and 1 hour prior to the live webinar.
- Calculate your time zone by clicking here.
- Make sure you have the latest version of Java installed on your computer. Check at www.java.com.
- Check your GoToWebinar connection here.
- Click on the webinar link (found in confirmation and reminder emails) prior to the start of the webinar. Arrive early as the room size is limited to the first 1,000 arrivals that day.
- Listen via headset (USB headsets work best), your computer speakers, or by phone.
We look forward to seeing you all there!