The recording of today's webinar, "10 Must-Have MyHeritage Databases” by Gena Philibert-Ortega, is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free.
Looking for an ancestor? MyHeritage has many research options. However, there are 10 that are must-haves for any researcher. Join me as we explore what databases you need to know about and how to research them so you can find that ancestor.
View the Recording at FamilyTreeWebinars.com
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 4 minute recording of "10 Must-Have MyHeritage Databases" is now available to view in our webinar library for free. If you have a webinar membership, it is available anytime.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,129 classes, 1,381 hours of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 4,675 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year
Post a Comment