The recording of today's webinar by Jan M. Joyce, CG, CGL, "Creative Hypothesis Development for Complex Genealogy Problems” is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com/BCG for free for a limited time.
This topic introduces a methodology for creating multiple hypotheses in genealogical situations that are not easily solved...like the brick walls we all have! Creative thinking is discussed, as well as methods for capturing multiple hypotheses and then prioritizing them. Several types of hypotheses development will be covered. Finally, we will review cover how to refute or support each hypothesis. A case study is used throughout the discussion to highlight how the methodology is best utilized.
View the Recording at FamilyTreeWebinars.com
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 21 minute recording of "Creative Hypothesis Development for Complex Genealogy Problems" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time. If you have a webinar membership, it is available anytime.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,132 classes, 1,385 hours of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 4,681 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
See you online!
Post a Comment