If you have a lot of ancestors that married within the same group — but you're not an endogamous population — you can still have issues using DNA for genealogy. MyHeritageDNA has some of the best in-house tools for dealing with this, but you have to recognize the situation first.
Join us and Jennifer Dondero for the live webinar Tuesday, January 28, at 2pm eastern U.S. time. Register today to reserve your virtual seat. Registration is free but space is limited to the first 1,000 people to join that day. When you join, if you receive a message that the webinar is full, you know we've reached the 1,000 limit, so we invite you to view the recording which should be published to the webinar archives within an hour or two of the event's conclusion.
Or register for multiple webinars at once by clicking here.
Not sure if you already registered?
Login to view your registration status for this webinar (available for annual or monthly webinar subscribers).
Test Your Webinar Connection
To ensure that your webinar connection is ready to go, click here.
Can't make it to the live event?
No worries. Its recording will be available for a limited time. Webinar Subscribers have unlimited access to all webinar recordings for the duration of their membership.
About the presenter
Author of The Occasional Genealogist blog and a professional genealogist for over 10 years. Professional genealogist since 2005, researching since 1989. Specializing in DNA and lineage society application projects. Former DAR Genealogist. Graduate of NIGR (2008); IGHR - intermediate DNA (2016), Writing and Publishing for Genealogists (2011), Advanced Military Research (2008), Advanced Methodology (2007), Intermediate Research (2005). MS in Operations Research from Georgia Tech, BA in Math/Economics from Agnes Scott College with minor in History.
Add it to your Google Calendar
With our Google Calendar button, you will never forget our upcoming webinars. Simply click the button to add it to your calendar. You can then optionally embed the webinar events (and even turn them on and off) into your own personal calendar. If you have already added the calendar, you do not have to do it again - the new webinar events will automatically appear.
The webinar will be live on Tuesday, January 28, 2020 at:
- 2pm Eastern (U.S.)
- 1pm Central
- 12pm Mountain
- 11pm Pacific
- 7pm GMT
- 9:00pm IST
Or use this Time Zone Converter.
Here's how to attend:
- Register at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com today. It's free!
- You will receive a confirmation email containing a link to the webinar.
- You will receive a reminder email both 1 day and 1 hour prior to the live webinar.
- Calculate your time zone by clicking here.
- Make sure you have the latest version of Java installed on your computer. Check at www.java.com.
- Check your GoToWebinar connection here.
- Click on the webinar link (found in confirmation and reminder emails) prior to the start of the webinar. Arrive early as the room size is limited to the first 1,000 arrivals that day.
- Listen via headset (USB headsets work best), your computer speakers, or by phone.
We look forward to seeing you all there!
Post a Comment