The recording of today's webinar by Shannon Combs-Bennett, "Vetting Published Genealogies for Research” is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
Genealogy is written in stone and should be looked at carefully. Follow the case of Mayflower ancestor William White as Shannon Combs-Bennett shows how his genealogy was corrected over the last century.
View the Recording at FamilyTreeWebinars.com
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 20 minute recording of "Vetting Published Genealogies for Research" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time. If you have a webinar membership, it is available anytime.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,130 classes, 1,382 hours of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 4,677 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
See you online!
Post a Comment