The recording of Tuesday's webinar, "A Convincing Argument or a Convoluted Mess” by Barbar Vines Little, CG, FNGS, FVGS, FUGA, is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
You’ve done the research and have the strongest available evidence. Now you just need that soundly reasoned, coherently written conclusion based on that evidence.
View the Recording at FamilyTreeWebinars.com
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 31 minute recording of "A Convincing Argument or a Convoluted Mess" is now available to view in our webinar library for free. If you have a webinar membership, it is available anytime.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,168 classes, 1,416 hours of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 4,745 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year
Post a Comment