The recording of Wednesday's webinar, "Best Practices for Success in Facebook Groups for Genealogy” by Cyndi Ingle, is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
With well over 12,000 Facebook groups for genealogy it's easy to get lost in the masses. We will discuss tips and tricks and help you develop successful strategies for getting the most out of these valuable sources for research help, education, and so much more.
View the Recording at FamilyTreeWebinars.com
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 29 minute recording of "Best Practices for Success in Facebook Groups for Genealogy" is now available to view in our webinar library for free. If you have a webinar membership, it is available anytime.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,167 classes, 1,415 hours of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 4,741 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year
Post a Comment