Newspapers can provide information about births, deaths, marriages, moves, business, naturalizations, court cases, and more. MyHeritage provides access to several newspaper databases. This class provides an overview of what is available and techniques to help improve your chances of finding information about your relatives.
Join us, MyHeritage, and Janice M. Sellers for the live webinar Tuesday, March 10, at 2pm eastern U.S. time. Register today to reserve your virtual seat. Registration is free but space is limited to the first 1,000 people to join that day. When you join, if you receive a message that the webinar is full, you know we've reached the 1,000 limit, so we invite you to view the recording which should be published to the webinar archives within an hour or two of the event's conclusion.
Or register for multiple webinars at once by clicking here.
Not sure if you already registered?
Login to view your registration status for this webinar (available for annual or monthly webinar subscribers).
Test Your Webinar Connection
To ensure that your webinar connection is ready to go, click here.
Can't make it to the live event?
No worries. Its recording will be available for a limited time. Webinar Subscribers have unlimited access to all webinar recordings for the duration of their membership.
About the presenter
Janice Sellers has researched her own family since 1975 and conducted research for others since 2005. She is the editor of one genealogy periodical. She is a board member, programming director, and publicity director of the San Francisco Bay Area Jewish Genealogical Society. She has been on the staff of LDS FamilySearch Centers since 2000. She has a B.A. in French with minors in Spanish and Russian. Graduate studies in library and information science, computer programming, and music. She has worked as an editor, indexer, and translator since 1983.Add it to your Google Calendar
The webinar will be live on Tuesday, March 10, 2020 at:
- 2pm Eastern (U.S.)
- 1pm Central
- 12pm Mountain
- 11pm Pacific
- 7pm GMT
Here's how to attend:
- Register at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com today. It's free!
- You will receive a confirmation email containing a link to the webinar.
- You will receive a reminder email both 1 day and 1 hour prior to the live webinar.
- Calculate your time zone by clicking here.
- Make sure you have the latest version of Java installed on your computer. Check at www.java.com.
- Check your GoToWebinar connection here.
- Click on the webinar link (found in confirmation and reminder emails) prior to the start of the webinar. Arrive early as the room size is limited to the first 1,000 arrivals that day.
- Listen via headset (USB headsets work best), your computer speakers, or by phone.
We look forward to seeing you all there!
Post a Comment