The recording of today's webinar by Craig R. Scott, "Using Fold3.com to Your Advantage” is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
With every subscription service, there are nuances. What is free? What will you have to pay for? How can I best use this tool, efficiently, but effectively? Where are their mistakes? How can I find what I need, even when I cannot seem to find it? Come learn my tricks about Fold3.com.
View the Recording at FamilyTreeWebinars.com
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour and 31 minute recording of "Using Fold3.com to Your Advantage" is now available to view in our webinar library for free. If you have a webinar membership, it is available anytime.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,213 classes, 1,456 hours of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 4,957 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year
Post a Comment