Learn about patented artificial intelligence software that improves faded photos and documents.
Join us and Rick Voight for the live webinar Wednesday, April 22, at 2pm eastern U.S. time. Register today to reserve your virtual seat. Registration is free but space is limited to the first 1,000 people to join that day. When you join, if you receive a message that the webinar is full, you know we've reached the 1,000 limit, so we invite you to view the recording which should be published to the webinar archives within an hour or two of the event's conclusion.
Test Your Webinar Connection
To ensure that your webinar connection is ready to go, click here.
Can't make it to the live event?
No worries. Its recording will be available for a limited time. Webinar Subscribers have unlimited access to all webinar recordings for the duration of their membership.
About the presenter
Rick’s a lifelong snapshooter, who’s been in the imaging business for a few decades. “Rick, Randy, and a few excellent people” created Vivid-Pix 8 years ago to make it fast, easy and affordable for customers to get and share better images. Vivid-Pix patented, AI software is enjoyed in over 100 countries and borrows from a slogan created a century ago – You click the mouse, We do the rest. A picture says a thousand words, video speaks volumes: https://vivid-pix.com/news-blog/entry/learn-how-experts-describe-vivid-pix-restore.html. At HP, Rick helped create the Retail Publishing Solutions division – connecting home, store and online – delivering photos and gifts in minutes, in an hour, and in a few days. At Kodak, he enjoyed working with just about every class-of-trade, developed relations and promotions with local, regional, national, and international sporting teams, theme parks, and organizations; creating new technologies and revenues. His favorite personal achievements are raising a daughter (with his wife of over 30 years) who is a Captain in the U.S. Air Force and working as a volunteer and board member in multiple non-profit organizations.Add it to your Google Calendar
The webinar will be live on Wednesday, April 22, 2020 at:
- 2pm Eastern (U.S.)
- 1pm Central
- 12pm Mountain
- 11am Pacific
Here's how to attend:
- Register at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com today. It's free!
- You will receive a confirmation email containing a link to the webinar.
- You will receive a reminder email both 1 day and 1 hour prior to the live webinar.
- Calculate your time zone by clicking here.
- Make sure you have the latest version of Java installed on your computer. Check at www.java.com.
- Check your GoToWebinar connection here.
- Click on the webinar link (found in confirmation and reminder emails) prior to the start of the webinar. Arrive early as the room size is limited to the first 1,000 arrivals that day.
- Listen via headset (USB headsets work best), your computer speakers, or by phone.
We look forward to seeing you all there!