We've tallied the numbers and made a list of the Top 10 FamilyTreeWebinars.com classes for March 2020! Are your favorite topics or instructors among the list? Need something new to learn? Use the list to get inspired!
Each month thousands of Legacy Family Tree Webinar subscribers head for the library to learn new skills and techniques to help improve their genealogy research. Among the now-1,220 genealogy classes in the members-only library, these were the most frequently played during the month of March 2020. They aren't necessarily the newest classes but rather the topics that were sought out by our members.
Have you seen any of these classes? Are these among your favorites too? Some of these classes (and topics) might be new to you! Get inspired to learn more and make your genealogy journey more fun!
The Top 10 for March 2020
1. 3 Genealogy DNA Case Studies and How I Solved Them by Roberta Estes
2. LucidChart and Other Tools for Genetic Genealogy by Blaine Bettinger, Ph.D., J.D.
3. Mining the Newspaper Databases on MyHeritage for Your Family History by Janice M. Sellers
4. Discover the new Legacy Family Tree 9 by Geoff Rasmussen
5. One Step to Remove that Photograph Scratch (TechZone) by Geoff Rasmussen
6. Organizing Your DNA Results (updated!) by Diahan Southard
7. City Directories: Much More than Ye Olde Phonebooks by Mike Mansfield
8. Using Snagit for Genealogy Visual Storytelling and Instruction by Colleen Robledo Greene, MLIS
9. Documents of Death by Helen Smith
10. Using Fold3.com to Your Advantage by Craig R. Scott, MA, CG, FUGA
11. An Introduction to DNA Painter by Jonny Perl
12. The Coded Census: Deciphering US Census by Thomas MacEntee
13. How Do I Know It’s Correct: Evidence and Proof by Rebecca Whitman Koford, CG, CGL
14. Så jobbar du med din matchningslista och kromosomläsare (Swedish) by Peter Sjölund
15. Emigration via Hamburg by Andrea Bentschneider
16. Techniques for Integrating Documentary and Genetic Information in a Research Report by Karen Stanbary, CG
17. How Much is that Worth? The Historical Value of U.S. Currency (TechZone) by Thomas MacEntee
18. Advanced Googling for Your Grandma by Cyndi Ingle
19. Saving Digitized Books in Google Books MyLibrary by Gena Philibert-Ortega
20. Using Google Drive to Solve Research Challenges by DearMYRTLE and Russ Worthington
Access to classes in the Legacy Family Tree Webinar library are available with an webinar membership. Not a member? Become one! Or watch one of our free classes here.
Post a Comment