The recording of today's webinar by Geoff Rasmussen, "Watch Geoff Live: Adding a City Directory (among other things...)" is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
Geoff just discovered two incredible-to-him things about his great-grandfather – both from a city directory from MyHeritage’s new U.S. City Directories collection – and now he’s ready to add the new information to his personal tree in his Legacy Family Tree software. You’re invited to join Geoff as he does just this – live and unscripted. You’ll likely pick up a tip or two about using both Legacy and MyHeritage.
View the Recording at FamilyTreeWebinars.com
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour and 27 minute recording of "‘Watch Geoff Live: Adding a City Directory (among other things...)" is now available to view in our webinar library for free. If you have a webinar membership, it is available anytime.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,234 classes, 1,473 hours of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 4,995 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year
Post a Comment