Friday, May 29, 2020
Wednesday, May 27, 2020
Tuesday, May 26, 2020
Friday, May 22, 2020
Wednesday, May 20, 2020
Tuesday, May 19, 2020
“So many ancestors; so little time.” If you find yourself repeating this mantra, come learn about the best timesaving apps and tools to help you get a handle on those backed-up research or photo-scanning projects, society meetings and conferences, and never ending “to-do” lists! Session will include a broad review of online tools, as well as apps for Android and iPhone/iPad platforms.
Test Your Webinar Connection
To ensure that your webinar connection is ready to go, click here.
Can't make it to the live event?
No worries. Its recording will be available for a limited time. Webinar Subscribers have unlimited access to all webinar recordings for the duration of their membership.
About the presenter
Lisa A. Alzo M.F.A. is a freelance writer, instructor, and internationally recognized lecturer, specializing in Slovak/Eastern European genealogical research, writing your family history, and using the Internet to trace female and immigrant ancestors. She is the author of ten books, including the award-winning Three Slovak Women, and hundreds of magazine articles, and writes the blog "The Accidental Genealogist."Add it to your Google Calendar
The webinar will be live on Wednesday, May 20, 2020 at:
- 2pm Eastern (U.S.)
- 1pm Central
- 12pm Mountain
- 11am Pacific
Here's how to attend:
- Register at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com today. It's free!
- You will receive a confirmation email containing a link to the webinar.
- You will receive a reminder email both 1 day and 1 hour prior to the live webinar.
- Calculate your time zone by clicking here.
- Make sure you have the latest version of Java installed on your computer. Check at www.java.com.
- Check your GoToWebinar connection here.
- Click on the webinar link (found in confirmation and reminder emails) prior to the start of the webinar. Arrive early as the room size is limited to the first 1,000 arrivals that day.
- Listen via headset (USB headsets work best), your computer speakers, or by phone.
We look forward to seeing you all there!