The International Society for British Genealogy and Family History (ISBGFH) will host a 2 day, intermediate level virtual institute on DNA presented by Dr Maurice Gleeson. Dr Gleeson will cover the following topics:
- What is your goal?
- Unleashing the power of “Ethnicity Estimates”
- Maximising your exposure to the DNA databases
- Privacy, Anonymity & Data Protection
- Sorting your matches into Paternal & Maternal matches
- Assigning matches to a particular ancestral line
- Using “tools” to maximum effect
- Combining DNA & paper record research
- Hooking your matches & keeping them engaged
- When to use Y, mitochondrial & X-DNA
Key Take-Home Messages will be illustrated by Case Studies throughout
This virtual institute will be LIVE. Registration will be limited
so that everyone who registers can attend. Dr Gleeson will be scheduling one on
one virtual consultations for those wishing his assistance with their DNA.
Register here: https://www.isbgfh.com/DNA-VIRTUAL-INSTITUTE