The recording of today's webinar by Tal Erlichman, "How MyHeritage Enhances your Photos for Genealogical Research" is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
Photographs are an important resource in genealogical research. They add faces to the names in your family tree and teach you about how your ancestors lived. In this webinar, you can learn about the MyHeritage technologies applied to the photos to help you discover and preserve your family history, connecting to the past and present, and sharing your story.
View the Recording at FamilyTreeWebinars.com
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 1 minute recording of "How MyHeritage Enhances your Photos for Genealogical Research" is now available to view in our webinar library for free. If you have a webinar membership, it is available anytime.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,290 classes, 1,530 hours of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 5,125 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year
Post a Comment