ISBGFH will host a 2 day, intermediate level virtual institute on DNA presented by Dr Maurice Gleeson. Dr Gleeson will cover the following topics:
- What is your goal?
- Unleashing the power of “Ethnicity Estimates”
- Maximising your exposure to the DNA databases
- Privacy, Anonymity & Data Protection
- Sorting your matches into Paternal & Maternal matches
- Assigning matches to a particular ancestral line
- Using “tools” to maximum effect
- Combining DNA & paper record research
- Hooking your matches & keeping them engaged
- When to use Y, mitochondrial & X-DNA
Key Take-Home Messages will be illustrated by Case Studies throughout
This virtual institute will be LIVE. Registration will be limited so that everyone who registers can attend. Dr Gleeson will be scheduling one on one virtual consultations for those wishing his assistance with their DNA.
This will be held LIVE and as such registration is limited. We are now 75% full. Don’t wait to register or you may lose out on this wonderful opportunity. All sessions will be recorded and the recordings will be available to registrants for 6 weeks following the Virtual Institute.
Register here: https://www.isbgfh.com/DNA-VIRTUAL-INSTITUTE