The recording of Wednesday's webinar by Jill Morelli, CG, "Dissecting a Civil War Pension Packet--Union and Confederate" is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
Have you identified a Union or Confederate Civil War soldier in your ancestry? Lucky you. These records are the most accessible of all military records. We will discuss the history of these records, who was included and excluded, and the changes in the law. Civil War Pension records contain a wealth of information. We will compare two pension packets, Confederate and Union--and how to acquire, use them and the stories they tell.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 31 minute recording of "Dissecting a Civil War Pension Packet--Union and Confederate" is now available to view in our webinar library for free. If you have a webinar membership, it is available anytime.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,336 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 5,238 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
Post a Comment