DNA VIRTUAL INSTITUTE
ISBGFH will is hosting a 2 day virtual institute on DNA presented by Dr Maurice Gleeson.
SEPTEMBER 8 & 9, 2020
Dr Gleeson will cover the following topics:
- What is your goal?
- Unleashing the power of “Ethnicity Estimates”
- Maximising your exposure to the DNA databases
- Privacy, Anonymity & Data Protection
- Sorting your matches into Paternal & Maternal matches
- Assigning matches to a particular ancestral line
- Using “tools” to maximum effect
- Combining DNA & paper record research
- Hooking your matches & keeping them engaged
- When to use Y, mitochondrial & X-DNA
- Key Take-Home Messages will be illustrated by Case Studies throughout
This virtual institute will be LIVE. Registration is limited so that everyone who registers can attend. Spaces are almost FULL. Don't miss out. Register now: https://www.isbgfh.com/DNA-VIRTUAL-INSTITUTE