The recording of Wednesday's webinar by Michelle Leonard, "Using DNA to Solve Adoption and Unknown Parentage Mysteries" is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
There are some mysteries traditional research can never solve. DNA testing, however, has revolutionised the options available to adoptees and those with unknown parentage or other unknown ancestors. This webinar will explain how to use DNA results to solve these previously unsolvable mysteries. Michelle will illustrate the entire process from choosing the correct tests and testing companies through to making contact with newly identified relatives. She will outline how to use DNA cousin matching when you have no known family history to draw upon and give a practical demonstration of the most important techniques and best practices for successfully identifying birth parents or other unknown ancestors. Through the use of illustrative case studies and success stories Michelle will show how DNA testing used in conjunction with traditional research methods can provide much sought after answers for adoptees and anyone looking to solve an unknown ancestor mystery.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 13 minute recording of "Using DNA to Solve Adoption and Unknown Parentage Mysteries" is now available to view in our webinar library for free. If you have a webinar membership, it is available anytime.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,330 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 5,229 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
Post a Comment