The recording of today's webinar by Benjamin Hollister, "Willkommen in Australien! Researching German-Australian families" is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
With German speakers being the largest non-British group of migrants to Australia in the nineteenth century, many Australians find a German line that needs researching. Issues such as name changes, language barriers and identifying place of origin, however, hold some researchers back, but more often than not records exist online to help break through. Identifying the records that will help reveal correct forms of names, and places of origins, and analysing the credibility of the various sources and variations is critical. An introduction to a range of sources and source types to help researchers trace their German-Australian families both in Australia and overseas.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 8 minute recording of "Willkommen in Australien! Researching German-Australian families" is now available to view in our webinar library for free. If you have a webinar membership, it is available anytime.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,346 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 5,278 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
Post a Comment