The recording of today's webinar by Judy G. Russell, JD, CG, CGL, "How Old Did He Have To Be…?" is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
Is this man John the father or John the son? Could that man be my ancestor who married in 1802? Knowing a person’s age is often the key to distinguishing between two people of the same name. But if no record gives a birthdate, how do you know how old someone was? The law can often give the answer.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 19 minute recording of "How Old Did He Have To Be…?" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time. If you have a webinar membership, it is available anytime.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,379 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 5,354 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
Post a Comment