The recording of today's webinar by Uri Gonen, "Using different family tree views for your research" is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free.
MyHeritage offers four family tree views, each of which can offer new perspectives on your family history. Learn about the different views, the advantages of each one, and how they can be of use to you at different stages of your research.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour and 5 minute recording of "Using different family tree views for your research " is now available to view in our webinar library for free. If you have a webinar membership, it is available anytime.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,453 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 5,537 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
Post a Comment