The recording of today's webinar by Yetunde Moronke Abiola, "94% European and 6% Nigerian - Tracing My Missing Nigerian Ancestor" is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
You have discovered that you have 6% Nigerian ethnicity in your DNA or maybe a friend or client has asked about this. What does this mean? Who is this missing link and how do you find this ancestor? Many people have discovered that they have a percentage of African in their genetic makeup. So what next? How do you begin to find your Nigerian ancestor? What do you need to know about Africa, Nigeria, and Nigerian people? What part of Nigeria did your ancestor come from? In this session, as a black British-Nigerian person, I will show you how to start, focus and streamline your search, providing you with important facts and useful tips and resources to help you find your unknown ancestor and possibly, an extended family.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour and 24 minute recording of "94% European and 6% Nigerian - Tracing My Missing Nigerian Ancestor" is now available to view in our webinar library for free. If you have a webinar membership, it is available anytime.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,506 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 5,751 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
Post a Comment