Test Your Webinar Connection
To ensure that your webinar connection is ready to go, click here.
Can't make it to the live event?
No worries. Its recording will be available for a limited time. Webinar Subscribers have unlimited access to all webinar recordings for the duration of their membership.
About the presenter
For as long as she can remember, Elena has been interested in whakapapa (family history and genealogy). Her mum and some of her cousins were passionate about this too and nurtured her interest. They passed on as much as they could to Elena during their lifetimes. In 2017, during a long period of convalescence and admittedly on a bit of a whim (but also mindful of how problematic DNA testing is for us as indigenous peoples), some family members and Elena purchased DNA test kits from Ancestry.com. They discovered the fascinating and exciting world of DNA testing, including how the test results can be used to connect with both known and previously unknown whanaunga (relatives). They received help from many and learnt so much more than they ever expected. They are still learning as a whānau (family) but have also started paying it forward. The presentations are a koha (offering) from their whānau to yours.
Add it to your Google Calendar
With our Google Calendar button, you will never forget our upcoming webinars. Simply click the button to add it to your calendar. You can then optionally embed the webinar events (and even turn them on and off) into your own personal calendar. If you have already added the calendar, you do not have to do it again - the new webinar events will automatically appear.
The webinar will be live on Tuesday, June 1, 2021 at:
- 10pm Eastern (U.S.)
- 9pm Central
- 8pm Mountain
- 7pm Pacific
which, in Sydney is Wednesday, June 2, 2021 at:
Or use this Time Zone Converter.
Here's how to attend:
- Register at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com today. It's free!
- You will receive a confirmation email containing a link to the webinar.
- You will receive a reminder email both 1 day and 1 hour prior to the live webinar.
- Calculate your time zone by clicking here.
- Check your GoToWebinar connection here.
- Click on the webinar link (found in confirmation and reminder emails) prior to the start of the webinar. Arrive early as the room size is limited to the first 1,000 arrivals that day.
- Listen via headset (USB headsets work best), your computer speakers, or by phone.
We look forward to seeing you all there!
Post a Comment