The recording of today's webinar by Mags Gaulden, "Solving Family Mysteries with mtDNA Projects" is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
Working your mother's mother's mother's line. We will work a case study of how adoption was disproven in this family from the dark recesses of Appalachia. We will follow the maternal line of a family from the mountains of South Carolina, North Carolina, Georgia and Tennessee, to solve this family mystery.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour and 29 minute recording of "Solving Family Mysteries with mtDNA Projects" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time. If you have a webinar membership, it is available anytime.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,524 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 5,826 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
Post a Comment