The recording of today's webinar by Daniel Horowitz, "Top tips for reviewing Smart Matches™ and Record Matches" is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free.
Unsure of how best to approach all those pending matches? There are plenty of tips to help you get started. In this session, Daniel Horowitz will explore the best strategies for reviewing Smart Matches™ and Record Matches on MyHeritage.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour and 17 minute recording of "Top tips for reviewing Smart Matches™ and Record Matches" is now available to view in our webinar library for free. If you have a webinar membership, it is available anytime.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,536 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 5,849 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
Post a Comment