The recording of today's webinar by Cathie Sherwood, "Death is not the end - litigation remains: Exploring Australian wills and probate" is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
Wills, intestacy files, inventories, letters of administration and other probate records provide family historians with a wealth of information. In Australia, most of these records are held in archives in each state or at the Supreme Court registry. This presentation reviews the types of records available, where they can be found and the family history details which can be extracted.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour and 7 minute recording of "Death is not the end - litigation remains: Exploring Australian wills and probate" is now available to view in our webinar library for free. If you have a webinar membership, it is available anytime.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,541 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 5,872 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
Post a Comment