The recording of today's webinar by the Board for Certification of Genealogists and Thomas W. Jones, PhD, CG, "Standards for Genealogical Documentation" is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com/BCG for free for a limited time.
Genealogy Standards spells out eight documentation standards, which give genealogists guidance for documenting genealogical writing. They also provide guidance for citation content, while allowing flexibility in the sequencing and structuring of citations supporting genealogical statements. This presentation will review the standards and provide examples of applying their principles.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour and 36 minute recording of "Standards for Genealogical Documentation" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time. If you have a webinar membership, it is available anytime.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,559 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 5,940 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
Post a Comment