Test Your Webinar Connection
To ensure that your webinar connection is ready to go, click here.
Can't make it to the live event?
No worries. Its recording will be available for a limited time. Webinar Subscribers have unlimited access to all webinar recordings for the duration of their membership.
About the presenter
Michelle Tucker Chubenko is a Senior Researcher and Eastern European Specialist with Legacy Tree Genealogists. She is a founding member with the “Our Ancestors — Nashi Predky/Наші Предки” Family History Group at the Ukrainian History and Education Center in New Jersey. She has been researching her paternal ancestral roots in colonial America and the 20th century flair of her maternal Eastern European ancestry (Ukrainian and Hungarian) for over thirty years. She specializes in New Jersey and Eastern European research and presents regularly on Eastern European genealogical research. Learn more at http://www.jerseyrootsgenealogy.com/.
Add it to your Google Calendar
With our Google Calendar button, you will never forget our upcoming webinars. Simply click the button to add it to your calendar. You can then optionally embed the webinar events (and even turn them on and off) into your own personal calendar. If you have already added the calendar, you do not have to do it again - the new webinar events will automatically appear.
The webinar will be live on Wednesday, September 29, 2021 at:
- 2pm Eastern (U.S.)
- 1pm Central
- 12pm Mountain
- 11am Pacific
Or use this Time Zone Converter.
Here's how to attend:
- Register at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com today. It's free!
- You will receive a confirmation email containing a link to the webinar.
- You will receive a reminder email both 1 day and 1 hour prior to the live webinar.
- Calculate your time zone by clicking here.
- Check your GoToWebinar connection here.
- Click on the webinar link (found in confirmation and reminder emails) prior to the start of the webinar. Arrive early as the room size is limited to the first 1,000 arrivals that day.
- Listen via headset (USB headsets work best), your computer speakers, or by phone.
We look forward to seeing you all there!