Test Your Webinar Connection
To ensure that your webinar connection is ready to go, click here.
Can't make it to the live event?
No worries. Its recording will be available for a limited time. Webinar Subscribers have unlimited access to all webinar recordings for the duration of their membership.
About the presenter
Larry is a retired US Army Captain with 23 years in the field of Aviation, Transportation & Logistics. He has a Bachelor’s Degree in Aviation Maintenance Management, an FAA airplane mechanic license, and earned an MBA in Management Information Systems from Southern Polytechnic State University while working for the US Army Reserves as a Project Manager, earning his Certification as a Project Management Professional from the Project Management Institute in 2013. Larry began his Genealogy Research 30 years ago with his own Thomas Family— Georgia residents since the 1750s. He then added the rest of his and his late wife’s families before beginning to research for clients in 2008, operating www.AtlantaGenealogy.com. A graduate of ProGen 38 and member of the National Genealogical Society, Association of Professional Genealogists, Genealogy Speakers Guild, Gwinnett Historical Society, Larry serves on the Board of the Georgia Genealogical Society, and is past president of the Cobb County Genealogy Society.
Add it to your Google Calendar
With our Google Calendar button, you will never forget our upcoming webinars. Simply click the button to add it to your calendar. You can then optionally embed the webinar events (and even turn them on and off) into your own personal calendar. If you have already added the calendar, you do not have to do it again - the new webinar events will automatically appear.
The webinar will be live on Wednesday, November 10, 2021 at:
- 8pm Eastern (U.S.)
- 7pm Central
- 6pm Mountain
- 5pm Pacific
Or use this Time Zone Converter.
Here's how to attend:
- Register at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com today. It's free!
- You will receive a confirmation email containing a link to the webinar.
- You will receive a reminder email both 1 day and 1 hour prior to the live webinar.
- Calculate your time zone by clicking here.
- Check your GoToWebinar connection here.
- Click on the webinar link (found in confirmation and reminder emails) prior to the start of the webinar. Arrive early as the room size is limited to the first 1,000 arrivals that day.
- Listen via headset (USB headsets work best), your computer speakers, or by phone.
We look forward to seeing you all there!