View the recording
If you could not make it to the live event, the 1 hour 32 minute recording of Dropbox for Genealogists is now available in our webinar archives. Visit www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/webinars.asp to watch. The free recording will be available until May 2, 2011.
Pre-order the webinar-on-CD - includes 18 pages of handouts
Own your own copy of Dropbox for Genealogists by purchasing the webinar-on-CD for just $9.95. It includes the recording of the class (1 hour 32 minutes), the complete Q/A session, and 18 pages of handouts (that is not a mis-print...there's really 18 pages). Click here for more information or to purchase.
Special Discount Coupon
The special discount coupon of dropbox that was announced during the webinar is valid for 10% off anything in our online store through Monday, April 25, 2011.
- All your webinars are good but this was the best.
- Excellent! Just bumped me into a new century. :-)
- Fantastic information...I opened my account awhile back...but was fearful of using it...now...Here I Come Dropbox...ready or not!
- I enjoyed the various uses of Dropbox, especially the suggestion in Q & A about sharing web pages.
- I never knew such a thing existed. Thanks again for education me on this application. I'll definitely try it.
- The webinar was very easy to follow. Mr. Macentee's style was easy to understand. I appreciate this format very much. A dose of this really invigorates my genealogy. Thanks to you both!
- Thomas MacEntee obviously puts a lot of time into preparing his presentations. It is noticed and very much appreciated! Excellent speaking style and easy explanations make it very fun to learn from him!
- Preserving Family Photographs: 1839 to the Present - Wednesday, May 4, 2011
- Further Your Research and Unify Your Family Reunion with Beautiful Genealogy Charts with Janet Hovorka - Wednesday, May 11, 2011
- Google Docs for Genealogists with Thomas MacEntee - Wednesday, May 18, 2011
- Google Forms for Genealogists with Thomas MacEntee - Wednesday, June 1, 2011.
- Ready, Set, Write! Share Your Family's Story with Lisa Alzo - Wednesday, June 29, 2011
- The Power of DNA in Unlocking Family Relationships with Ugo Perego - Wednesday, July 13, 2011
Post a Comment