The 1 hour 45 minute video was much more than just typing in a marriage record. Another viewer agreed:
"Although it's focused on adding a single type of record, the steps involved cover many things: master source lists, research notes, adding relationships, clipboard, etc. The webinars make everything fall in place because Geoff explains his thought process & reasons for the steps. It's great we can ask questions & add comments live."
View the recording
If you could not make it to the live event, the recording of Watch Geoff Live: Adding a Marriage Record is now available to view in our webinar archives. Visit www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/webinars.asp to watch.
Pre-order the webinar-on-CD
Own your own copy of Watch Geoff Live: Adding a Marriage Record by purchasing the webinar-on-CD for just $9.95. Click here for more information or to purchase.
- A great session - exciting, informative, interactive. Geoff is a wonderful presenter. It's so useful to hear him deliberate about information puzzles and sources and 'think out loud' about the data entry process.
- Absolutely brilliant Geoff. So many light-bulb moments for me and the additional questions I had in my mind as you progressed were resolved for me by student's questions.
- Great webinar! Love seeing real-life situations and learning how I can apply the techniques to my own work.
- Great Webinar! Learn a lot just watching Geoff or other presenters "do" in action. Instills ideas of how some collateral things can be done differently - Picture folders, organization of Sources, etc. Very easy to watch and hold attention. Kudoes to Geoff for doing new things, live.
- I loved the presentation and I learned so much. I watched the webinar on adding a death certificate just prior to this one; it, too, was excellent. I am just beginning to use Legacy software, and I am so grateful for the training CDs and webinars. I have watched the training CDs more than once, and these webinars are great help in reinforcing and developing the techniques. Thank you!
- I really appreciate the informal presentation - learn so many things beyond adding a marriage record.
- Although it's focused on adding a single type of record, the steps involved cover many things: master source lists, research notes, adding relationships, clipboard, etc. The webinars make everything fall in place because Geoff explains his thought process & reasons for the steps. It's great we can ask questions & add comments live.
- This type of presentation is invaluable. Its great to see someone actually enter their data to learn the process of getting the most out of the information included in documents as well as utilizing Legacy Family Tree to the utmost!
- Wow ... this was EXCELLENT INFO. I have been using Legacy for the past four years and learned more in this 60 minutes than ever before.
- Google Forms for Genealogists with Thomas MacEntee - Wednesday, June 1, 2011.
- Cruising with Legacy Family Tree in 2012 - Friday, June 3, 2011.
- Ready, Set, Write! Share Your Family's Story with Lisa Alzo - Wednesday, June 29, 2011
- The Power of DNA in Unlocking Family Relationships with Ugo Perego - Wednesday, July 13, 2011
- Google Images and Beyond with Maureen Taylor - Wednesday, July 20, 2011
- Organizing for Success with Karen Clifford - Wednesday, August 3, 2011
- Newspapers for Genealogists with Tom Kemp - Wednesday, August 17, 2011
Post a Comment