Whether you are new to Facebook or have been using it for years, you need to watch the recording of today's webinar, Facebook for Genealogists
by Thomas MacEntee. One attendee commented, "as someone who has no
experience with Facebook...your presentation was extremely clear and
gives me confidence to begin." An experienced Facebook user wrote,
"although I am a fairly knowledgeable user of Facebook, there were lots
of tips and strategies that I could use in this webinar."
If you enjoy genealogy technology, you will enjoy listening to Thomas, as did this attendee:
"Tom is the premier Go-To-Guy for high tech genealogy. I was glad to see him in great form again."
View the recording
If you could not make it to the live event, the 1 hour 33 minute recording of Facebook for Genealogists
is now available to view in our webinar archives. Visit www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/webinars.asp
to watch. It is available for free until September 26, 2011.
Find us on Facebook
Once you're on Facebook, visit our page at www.facebook.com/legacyfamilytree
and click the "Like" button at the top. You'll be kept up on the latest happenings with Legacy.
Pre-order the webinar-on-CD
Own your own copy of Facebook for Genealogists
by purchasing the webinar-on-CD for just $9.95. It includes the
recording of the class, the complete Question/Answer session, and the
3-page handout with all the step-by-step instructions. Click here for more information or to purchase.
Or purchase the brand new Webinar-on-CD Bundle, Volume 3 for almost 8 hours of instruction and 34 pages of handouts. Includes:
Click here to purchase the bundle for $44.95
- Google Docs for Genealogists by Thomas MacEntee
- Google Forms for Genealogists by Thomas MacEntee
- Ready, Set, Write! Share Your Family's Story by Lisa Alzo
- Google Images and Beyond by Maureen Taylor
- Facebook for Genealogists by Thomas MacEntee
(sold separately: $49.75).
Special discount coupon
The special discount coupon of facebook
that was announced during the webinar is valid for 10% off anything in our online store
through Monday, September 19, 2011.
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
Click here to register
- Exploring FamilyLink.com and WorldVitalRecords.com with Paul Allen, September 16.
- Researching Your Connecticut Ancestors with Marian Pierre-Louis, September 21.
- Uncovering Your Irish Family History with Jennifer Geraghty-Gorman, October 19.
- Let Your Voice be Heard in the Digital Conversation with Drusilla Pair, October 26.
- FamilyRoots Organizer System with Mary Hill, November 4.
- It Is Well With My Soul: Finding Ancestors Amid the Rubble of Disaster and Misfortune with Thomas MacEntee, November 9.
- Creating a Shareable CD with Legacy and Passage Express software with Jefferson Shupe, November 16.
- A Closer Look at Google+ with Dan Lynch, November 30.
- Tracing Immigrant Ancestors with Lisa Alzo, December 7.
- "Is My Pet Frog Part of My Family?" Children and Genealogy in the Classroom with Maureen Taylor, December 14.
See you online!