This webinar is for 1) those who want an overview and comparison of these services without having to buy anything and 2) current subscribers to WorldVitalRecords.com or FamilyLink.com who want to learn more about the resources already at their fingertips. Of course, no purchase is necessary to learn about these services, but if you've been considering new ways of finding your ancestors, this webinar is for you. Paul Allen is the founder of both FamilyLink.com and Ancestry.com, and has quickly become known as the unofficial Google+ Statistician.
The live webinar is scheduled for Friday, September 16, 2011 at 2PM Eastern U.S., so register today to reserve your virtual seat. Registration is free but space is limited to the first 1,000 people to join that day.
About the presenter
Paul Allen is the Founder of FamilyLink.com and Ancestry.com and has quickly become known as the unofficial Google+ Statistician. His expert use of posting in Google+ features, stats and using his own insider tricks have helped to make a huge impact on the initial success of Google+. Those who are part of Paul's Circles have already benefited from his expertise.
Add it to your Google Calendar
With our brand new Google Calendar button, you will never forget our upcoming webinars. Simply click the button to add it to your calendar. You can then optionally embed the webinar events (and even turn them on and off) into your own personal calendar. If you have already added the calendar, you do not have to do it again - the new webinar events will automatically appear.
The webinar will be live on Friday, September 16, 2011 at:
- 2pm Eastern (U.S.)
- 1pm Central
- 12pm Mountain
- 11am Pacific/Arizona
- 6pm GMT
Here's how to attend:
- Register at www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/webinars.asp today. It's free!
- You will receive a confirmation email containing a link to the webinar.
- You will receive a reminder email during the week prior to the webinar.
- Calculate your time zone by clicking here.
- Click on the webinar link (found in confirmation and reminder emails) prior to the start of the webinar. Arrive early as the room size is limited to the first 1,000 arrivals that day.
- Listen via headset (USB headsets work best), your computer speakers, or by phone.
Post a Comment