Marian's analytical skill, research know-how, and use of both indirect and even negative evidence appears to have solved the mystery surrounding the parents of my brick-wall ancestor - Nathan Brown. She used the case study to teach techniques that any researcher can use for their own brick wall. One viewer called today's webinar "the single most useful insight in genealogical research I've had." Best of all, I think Marian's approach to this case opened the eyes of and gave hope to researchers who have struggled with a difficult research problem. Not only did Marian reveal the identity of Nathan Brown's parents, but she also discovered that I am a direct descendant of Roger Williams!
View the recording
I'm anxious now to go back and study the webinar's recording. If you could not make it to the live event (we reached maximum capacity today!), or if you'd like to watch it again, the 1 hour 25 minute recording of Brick Walls: Cracking the Case of Nathan Brown's Parents is now available to view in our webinar archives. Visit www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/webinars.asp to watch. It is available for free until November 14, 2011.
Pre-order the webinar-on-CD
Own your own copy of Brick Walls: Cracking the Case of Nathan Brown's Parents by purchasing the webinar-on-CD for just $9.95. It includes the 1 hour 25 minute recording of the class, the Question/Answer session, and 4 pages of handouts. Click here for more information or to purchase.
Special discount coupon
The special discount coupon of nathan that was announced during the webinar is valid for 10% off anything in our online store through Monday, November 7, 2011.
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
- FamilyRoots Organizer System with Mary Hill, November 4.
- It Is Well With My Soul: Finding Ancestors Amid the Rubble of Disaster and Misfortune with Thomas MacEntee, November 9.
- Creating a Shareable CD with Legacy and Passage Express software with Jefferson Shupe, November 16.
- Celebrate the Holidays and Share Family History with Heritage Collector software with Kathleen Bitter, November 18.
- A Closer Look at Google+ with Dan Lynch, November 30.
- Tracing Immigrant Ancestors with Lisa Alzo, December 7.
- "Is My Pet Frog Part of My Family?" Children and Genealogy in the Classroom with Maureen Taylor, December 14.
See you online!
Post a Comment