In this updated webinar, Dan Lynch will step us through a closer look at Google+ and we’ll see how he and others are putting various features of the service to use for individual family history work, but also for societies and other organizations. As author of the award-winning book, "Google Your Family Tree" - Dan continues to share the benefits of Google and other technology offerings with family historians from around the world. You won’t want to miss this event!
The live webinar is scheduled for Wednesday, November 30, 2011 at 2PM Eastern U.S., so register today to reserve your virtual seat. Registration is free but space is limited to the first 1,000 people to join that day.
About the presenter
Dan Lynch, a.k.a. "Mr. Google" is a technology marketing consultant, professional genealogist, and popular international speaker. One of the first to recognize Google's strengths for family history research, Dan authored the award-winning book "Google Your Family Tree", and is already helping the genealogical community understand the benefit of Google+ (see his blog at http://GooglePlusforGenealogists.com).
Add it to your Google Calendar
With our brand new Google Calendar button, you will never forget our upcoming webinars. Simply click the button to add it to your calendar. You can then optionally embed the webinar events (and even turn them on and off) into your own personal calendar. If you have already added the calendar, you do not have to do it again - the new webinar events will automatically appear.
The webinar will be live on Wednesday, November 30, 2011 at:
- 2pm Eastern (U.S.)
- 1pm Central
- 12pm Mountain/Arizona
- 11am Pacific
- 7pm GMT
Here's how to attend:
- Register at www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/webinars.asp today. It's free!
- You will receive a confirmation email containing a link to the webinar.
- You will receive a reminder email during the week prior to the webinar.
- Calculate your time zone by clicking here.
- Click on the webinar link (found in confirmation and reminder emails) prior to the start of the webinar. Arrive early as the room size is limited to the first 1,000 arrivals that day.
- Listen via headset (USB headsets work best), your computer speakers, or by phone.
Post a Comment