Fantastic. As a fellow Massachusetts professional genealogist, I'd give Marian an A+ on covering all the bases, making the subject accessible and interesting.
I couldn't agree more. Well done.
View the recording
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 30 minute recording of Discovering Your Massachusetts Ancestors is now available to view in our webinar archives. Visit www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/webinars.asp to watch. It is available for free until January 30, 2012.
Pre-order the webinar-on-CD
Own your own copy of Discovering Your Massachusetts Ancestors by purchasing the webinar-on-CD for just $9.95. It includes the 1 hour 30 minute recording of the class, the complete Q/A session, and 4 pages of handouts. Click here for more information or to purchase.
Marian is also the author of:
The special discount coupon of mass that was announced during the webinar is valid for 10% off anything in our online store through Monday, January 23, 2012.
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
- Genealogy Idol Competition with Geoff Rasmussen, February 2.
- Ten Brick Wall Tips for Beginners with Marian Pierre-Louis, February 15.
- Organizing and Sharing Digital Images with Geoff Rasmussen, February 29.
- Are You Ready for the 1940 U.S. Census Images with Thomas MacEntee, March 7.
- DNA Research for Genealogists: Beyond the Basics with Ugo Perego. March 21.
- Obituaries: Clues to Look For. Tips for making sure you get the full benefit from an obituary notice with Tom Kemp, March 28.
- Digital Writing Tools for Genealogists with Lisa Alzo, March 30.
- Genealogy on the Go - the Families app for your Android, iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad with Malcolm Green, April 11.
- Researching Your Scottish Ancestors with Marie Dougan, April 18.
- Reverse Genealogy: Finding the Living with Megan Smolenyak, April 25.
- Researching Your Pennsylvania Ancestors with Lisa Alzo, May 2.
- Researching Your New York Ancestors with Thomas MacEntee, May 30.
- Putting Flesh on the Bones with Ron Arons, June 13.
- Marriages and Anniversaries. Mining newspapers for engagements, marriages, anniversaries, and divorce records with Tom Kemp, June 20.
- Digital Images for Genealogists and Technologists: scanning, digitizing, editing, and preserving your photos with Geoff Rasmussen. June 27.
- The Quest for your English Ancestors with Claire V. Brisson-Banks. July 11.
- Wikis for Genealogists with Thomas MacEntee. August 8.
- Beyond the Arrival Date: Extracting More from Passenger Lists with Lisa Alzo. September 5.
- What is a 'Reasonably Exhaustive Search'? with Michael Hait. September 12.
- Privacy and our Ancestors with Thomas MacEntee. October 3.
- Your Civil War Ancestors: Beginning Your Research with Michael Hait. October 24.
- Genealogy for Novices: Where Do We Begin with Linda Geiger. November 14.
See you online!
Post a Comment