If you have Scottish ancestry (or even if you don't) you need to watch the recording of today's webinar, "Researching Your Scottish Ancestors" by Marie Dougan. She shared an enormous amount of knowledge on researching our Scottish ancestors, and did it with her beautiful Scottish accent (she was broadcasting live from Linlithgow, Scotland)! I had no idea Scotland's records are so voluminous and organized. Can't wait to pursue my Alexander Hill line now.
View the recording
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 27 minute recording of Researching Your Scottish Ancestors is now available to view in our webinar archives. Visit www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/webinars.asp to watch. It is available for free until April 30, 2012.
Own your own copy of Researching Your Scottish Ancestors by purchasing the webinar-on-CD for just $9.95. It includes the 1 hour 27 minute recording of the class, the complete Q/A session, and 3 pages of handouts. Click here for more information or to purchase.
Special discount coupon
The special discount coupon of scotland that was announced during the webinar is valid for 10% off anything in our online store through Monday, April 23, 2012.
- Reverse Genealogy: Finding the Living with Megan Smolenyak, April 25.
- Researching Your Pennsylvania Ancestors with Lisa Alzo, May 2.
- Researching Your New York Ancestors with Thomas MacEntee, May 30.
- Researching Your German Ancestors with Kory Meyerink, June 6.
- Putting Flesh on the Bones with Ron Arons, June 13.
- Marriages and Anniversaries. Mining newspapers for engagements, marriages, anniversaries, and divorce records with Tom Kemp, June 20.
- Staying Safe with Social Media with Thomas MacEntee, June 22.
- Digital Images for Genealogists and Technologists: scanning, digitizing, editing, and preserving your photos with Geoff Rasmussen. June 27.
- The Quest for your English Ancestors with Claire V. Brisson-Banks. July 11.
- Plan Your Way to Research Success with Marian Pierre-Louis, July 18.
- Neglected History by Megan Smolenyak, August 1.
- Wikis for Genealogists with Thomas MacEntee. August 8.
- The 5 C's for Success in Genealogy Today with Barbara Renick. August 22.
- Beyond the Arrival Date: Extracting More from Passenger Lists with Lisa Alzo. September 5.
- What is a 'Reasonably Exhaustive Search'? with Michael Hait. September 12.
- Use Your Digital Camera to Copy Records with Mary Hill. September 19.
- Digital Research Guidance, Research Logs, and To Do Lists: FamilySearch, Research Wiki, and Legacy Family Tree with Geoff Rasmussen. September 26.
- Privacy and our Ancestors with Thomas MacEntee. October 3.
- Researching Your Irish Ancestors: Beyond the Basics with Judy Wight. October 10.
- Ten Brick Wall Tips for Intermediate Researchers with Marian Pierre-Louis, October 17.
- Your Civil War Ancestors: Beginning Your Research with Michael Hait. October 24.
- Breaking Down Your Irish Brick Wall with Judy Wight. October 31.
- Genealogy for Novices: Where Do We Begin with Linda Geiger. November 14.
- The Big 4 U.S. Record Sources with Mary Hill. November 28.
See you online!
Post a Comment