The recording of today's webinar presented by Gordon Nuttall and Thomas MacEntee, Tips for Taking the Flip-Pal mobile scanner to your Family Gatherings is now online to view. If you are considering the purchase of a Flip-Pal mobile scanner, or already have one, you will definitely want to view this. Gordon and Thomas provided tips for its use and for gathering information from your living relatives.
View the recording
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 27 minute recording of Tips for Taking the Flip-Pal mobile scanner to your Family Gatherings is now available to view in our webinar archives. Visit www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/webinars.asp to watch. It is available indefinitely.
The Flip-Pal mobile scanner and accessories are available for purchase in our online store. The brand new Flip-Pal mobile scanner AND Digital Creativity Suite 3.0 DVD which includes Adobe Photoshop Elements 10.0 is now available.
Since the Digital Creativity Suite DVD is not available by itself, if you already purchased a Flip-Pal mobile scanner, email our Customer Service at and give them your name, telephone number, and Flip-Pal serial number and we will call you to arrange for the special purchase.
Special discount coupon
The special discount coupon of flip that was announced during the webinar is valid for 10% off anything in our online store through Monday, July 30, 2012.
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
- The Genealogy Cloud: Which Online Storage Program Is Right For You? with Thomas MacEntee, July 27.
- Neglected History by Megan Smolenyak, August 1.
- Wikis for Genealogists with Thomas MacEntee. August 8.
- Researching with Geoff - LIVE! August 17.
- The 5 C's for Success in Genealogy Today with Barbara Renick. August 22.
- Building a Family from Circumstantial Evidence, with Judy G. Russell, CG. August 29.
- Beyond the Arrival Date: Extracting More from Passenger Lists with Lisa Alzo. September 5.
- What is a 'Reasonably Exhaustive Search'? with Michael Hait. September 12.
- Getting Started with Heritage Collector Software with Kathleen Bitter
- Use Your Digital Camera to Copy Records with Mary Hill. September 19.
- Digital Research Guidance, Research Logs, and To Do Lists: FamilySearch, Research Wiki, and Legacy Family Tree with Geoff Rasmussen. September 26.
- Privacy and our Ancestors with Thomas MacEntee. October 3.
- Researching Your Irish Ancestors: Beyond the Basics with Judy Wight. October 10.
- Ten Brick Wall Tips for Intermediate Researchers with Marian Pierre-Louis, October 17.
- Your Civil War Ancestors: Beginning Your Research with Michael Hait. October 24.
- Breaking Down Your Irish Brick Wall with Judy Wight. October 31.
- Researching Your Canadian Ancestors - an Overview with Claire Brisson-Banks. November 7.
- Genealogy for Novices: Where Do We Begin with Linda Geiger. November 14.
- The Big 4 U.S. Record Sources with Mary Hill. November 28.
See you online!
Post a Comment