One of our best webinars ever!!
The recording of today's webinar by Thomas MacEntee, "You Use WHAT for Genealogy? Wonderful Uses for Unusual Tools" is now online to view for free for a limited time. And a great comment from one of the live viewers:
"A well organized presentation is always appreciated. This one was excellent. Tom shares information so readily that it's clear he cares about getting the word out to as many people as possible. There's a need out here, and he is one of those who fills that need. As well, Legacy Family Tree Webinars provides the platform for meeting this need...I'm glad a friend pointed me in this direction."
View the Recording at FamilyTreeWebinars.com
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 36 minute recording of You Use WHAT for Genealogy? Wonderful Uses for Unusual Tools is now available to view in our webinar archives for free through September 18, 2013. It is also available to our monthly or annual Webinar Members for the duration of your membership. Visit www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com to watch.
Special Discount Coupon
The special discount coupon of thomas2 that was announced during the webinar is valid for 10% off anything at both www.LegacyFamilyTreeStore.com and www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com through Monday, September 16, 2013.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 189 hours of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 490 pages)
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout, and yes, you can also use the 10% off webinar coupon above for a total of 15% off)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Annual membership: $49.95/year (that's about the cost of 5 webinar CDs)
- Monthly membership: $9.95/month
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
- Don't Be an Audio Hog: Free and Easy Ways to Share Your Audio Files by Marian Pierre-Louis. September 18.
- Using GPS Coordinates to Tag and Record Your Photos with Heritage Collector Software by Marlo Schuldt. October 18.
- Using Church Records to Identify Ancestors by Mary Hill. October 23.
- Using Court Records to tell the Story of our Ancestors' Lives by Judy Russell. October 30.
- Ancestry Trees Can Jump Start Your Research by DearMYRTLE. November 1.
- Researching with Marian! Creating a Research Plan with YOUR Research by Marian Pierre-Louis. November 6.
- Researching Your Ohio Ancestors by Lisa Alzo. November 13.
- Mind Mapping Your Research Plans and Results by Thomas MacEntee. November 20.
- How Computers & Gadgets are Changing Genealogy by Barbara Renick. December 4.
- Overcoming Lost Records Using Technology by Karen Clifford. December 18.
See you online!
Post a Comment