The recording of today's webinar by DearMYRTLE and Carrie Keele, "Ancestry Trees Can Jump Start Your Research" is now online to view for free for a limited time. Myrt started by showing how to create a GEDCOM in Legacy and uploaded it to Ancestry. Once there, Ancestry's shaky leaves went to work finding hints for your tree. A great webinar with fun interaction between mother and daughter! Even if you've used Legacy and Ancestry for years, you'll still learn a lot from of one genealogy's finest teachers.
View the Recording at FamilyTreeWebinars.com
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 39 minute recording of Ancestry Trees Can Jump Start Your Research is now available to view in our webinar archives for free through November 9, 2013. It is also available to our monthly or annual Webinar Members for the duration of your membership. Visit www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com to watch. Myrt's 6 pages of handouts are also available for annual/monthly webinar subscribers.
Special Discount Coupon
The special discount coupon of tree that was announced during the webinar is valid for 10% off anything at both www.LegacyFamilyTreeStore.com and www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com through Tuesday, November 5, 2013.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 197 hours of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 521 pages)
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout, and yes, you can also use the 10% off webinar coupon above for a total of 15% off)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Annual membership: $49.95/year (that's about the cost of 5 webinar CDs)
- Monthly membership: $9.95/month
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
- Researching with Marian! Creating a Research Plan with YOUR Research by Marian Pierre-Louis. November 6.
- Using GPS Coordinates to Tag and Record Your Photos with Heritage Collector Software by Marlo Schuldt. November 8.
- Researching Your Ohio Ancestors by Lisa Alzo. November 13.
- Mind Mapping Your Research Plans and Results by Thomas MacEntee. November 20.
- How Computers & Gadgets are Changing Genealogy by Barbara Renick. December 4.
- Overcoming Lost Records Using Technology by Karen Clifford. December 18.
- 2014 schedule coming soon...
See you online!
Post a Comment