The recording of today's relaxing, entertaining, and educational webinar by the Flip-Pal mobile scanner team, "Home for the Holidays - Tips for Collecting Family History" is now online to view for free for a limited time. It provided fun gift ideas plus some additional tips for using the Flip-Pal mobile scanner. A few comments from our viewers:
- EXCELLENT. Even held my husband's interest.
- Fun ideas to use with my Flip-pal! Thanks for the extra tips. Looking forward to the resource tomorrow.
- Very well presented, organized and helpful. Some great ideas I wouldn't have thought of for gifts and ways to use the flip-pal scanner. Well worth the time spent to attend.
View the Recording at FamilyTreeWebinars.com
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 18 minute recording of "Home for the Holidays - Tips for Collecting Family History" is now available to view in our webinar archives for free. It is also available to our monthly or annual Webinar Members for the duration of your membership. Visit www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com to watch. The 4 pages of handouts will be available on the site tomorrow.
Special Discount Coupon
The special discount coupon of holiday13 that was announced during the webinar is valid for 10% off anything at both www.LegacyFamilyTreeStore.com and www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com through Tuesday, December 10, 2013.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 206 hours of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 537 pages)
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout, and yes, you can also use the 10% off webinar coupon above for a total of 15% off)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Annual membership: $49.95/year (that's about the cost of 5 webinar CDs)
- Monthly membership: $9.95/month
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
- Family Stories: Using Newspapers to Reconnect with the Stories of Your Family's Past by Tom Kemp. December 11.
- Overcoming Lost Records Using Technology by Karen Clifford. December 18.
- What's New in Legacy Family Tree 8. January 3.
- Are You a GOON? What is a One-Name Study and Why Do One? by Kirsty Gray. January 8.
- Too Many with the Same Surname by Karen Clifford. January 15.
See you online!
Post a Comment