The recording of today's webinar, "Researching Your War of 1812 Ancestor," by Thomas MacEntee is now online for free for a limited time at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com. In addition to the webinar, we had an after-party where we learned how to create a list of War of 1812 Candidates of our family using Legacy Family Tree A few comments from our viewers:
- Awesome info! I had never done any War of 1812 research. Now I'm looking forward to getting started. Thanks!
- Great webinar, and the extra goodies -- Thomas' research log and Geoff's post-webinar demo -- were awesome bonuses. I don't know how Thomas keeps coming up with such incredibly useful webinars! Thanks a million.
- Thomas is a superb teacher. Makes everything so clear. Just about every sentence contains a gem, a jewel, a nugget! A delightful way to spend an afternoon. Thanks Thomas and Geoff. Let's clone both of you and do this more often.
- WOW, WOW, WOW! ill be watching this again - and I, too, want to crawl into Tom's brain. He is simply AMAZING!
View the Recording at FamilyTreeWebinars.com
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 42 minute recording of "Researching Your War of 1812 Ancestor" is now available to view in our webinar archives for free for a limited time. It is also available to our monthly or annual Webinar Members for the duration of your membership. Visit www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com to watch. The supplemental syllabus materials are also available for annual/monthly webinar subscribers to download/print/save. Login or subscribe.
Use webinar coupon code - 1812 - for 10% off anything at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com or www.LegacyFamilyTreeStore.com, valid through Monday, October 20, 2014.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 191 classes, 281 hours of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 775 pages)
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout, and yes, you can also use the 10% off webinar coupon above for a total of 15% off)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Annual membership: $49.95/year (that's about the cost of 5 webinar CDs)
- Monthly membership: $9.95/month
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
- Tracking Migration Using the Draper Manuscripts by Mary Hill. October 22.
- Legacy Family Tree - Virtual User's Group Meeting by Legacy Family Tree Panel. November 14.
- Using Evernote for Genealogy by Lisa Louise Cooke. November 19.
- Family History for Kids by Devin Ashby. December 3.
- Researching Your North Carolina Ancestors by J. Mark Lowe. December 10.
- Bagging a Live One - Connecting with Cousins You Never Knew You Had by Mary Kircher Roddy. December 17.
Click here to register. Or click here register for multiple webinars at the same time.
See you online!
Post a Comment