The recording of today's webinar, "Researching Your Dutch Ancestors" by Yvette Hoitink is now available to view for free at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com.
- introduces you to the most important records
- shows you what you can find online, even if you don't know any Dutch
- teaches about naming traditions
- teaches about emigration patterns
View the Recording at FamilyTreeWebinars.com
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 32 minute recording of "Researching Your Dutch Ancestors"is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time. Or watch it at your convenience with an annual or monthly webinar membership.
Use webinar coupon code - dutch - for 10% off anything at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com or www.LegacyFamilyTreeStore.com, valid through Monday, September 21, 2015.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 264 classes, 400 hours of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 1,169 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Annual membership: $49.95/year (that's about the cost of 5 webinar CDs)
- Monthly membership: $9.95/month
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
- Researching Your Ancestors in England and Wales by Kirsty Gray. September 23.
- Maps Tell Some of the Story for the African-Ancestored Genealogist by Angela Walton-Raji. September 25.
- Using Periodicals to Find Your Ancestors by Gena Philibert-Ortega. September 30.
- Wearables and Genealogy - Wacky and Wild or Worth the Wait by Thomas MacEntee. October 7.
- Colonial Immigration - The English Pioneers of Early America by Beth Foulk. October 14.
- Billions of Records, Billions of Stories by Devin Ashby. October 16.
- What Happened to the State of Frankland - Using Tennessee's Pre-Statehood Records by Mark Lowe. October 21.
- Complex Evidence - What is It? How Does it Work? And Why Does it Matter? by Warren Bittner. October 28.
- Researching with Karen! by Karen Clifford. November 4.
- Organizing Your Genetic Genealogy by Diahan Southard. November 11.
- Bringing it All Together and Leaving a Permanent Record by Tom Kemp. November 13.
- Mapping Madness by Ron Arons. November 18.
- Stories in Stone - Cemetery Research by Gail Blankenau. December 2.
- Thinking about Becoming an Accredited Genealogist? by Apryl Cox and Kelly Summers. December 9.
- Pointing Fingers at Ancestors' Siblings - Breaking Down Brick Walls with Collateral Research by Marian Pierre-Louis. December 16.
Click here to register. Or click here register for multiple webinars at the same time.
See you online!
Post a Comment