Our Legacy Family Tree Webinar Series, one of the hottest things in genealogy, just got even better. Hard to believe, especially since we just announced our amazing 2016 lineup with 62 new live webinars to choose from! We have now added the ability to register for multiple webinars at once.
Just fill out your registration information once (name, email, location), add a check mark next to each live webinar you wish to attend, and click the Register button. Done.
And if that's still too many clicks, just check the very top box and we'll automatically add the check marks for you!
After registering, check your inbox to ensure that you receive the confirmation email for each webinar you signed up for. (If not, check your spam/junk folder, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org and request that they check their "Blocked Email Filter" for your email address.)
Register - it's free!
Registration for all 62 live webinars in 2016 is now open.
Check your registration status
You can also check to see which live webinars you have already registered for. Just click the Have I Already Registered? link in the upper right and sign in (it's a perk for webinar subscribers). The green check marks will appear for those that you have signed up for.
While all of our live webinars are free, you can have access to the recordings of all of our past webinars by becoming an annual or monthly webinar subscriber. Look at what members receive:
- Unlimited access to our recorded webinars for the during of your membership (currently 291 classes, 434 hours)
- Unlimited access to the instructors' handouts (currently 1,264 pages)
- Access to the live webinars' chat logs
- Occasional members-only webinars
- Chance for a bonus subscribers-only door prize during each live webinar
- 5% off anything in the FamilyTreeWebinars.com store (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
With all of these membership benefits, what are you waiting for?
Post a Comment