We've tallied the numbers and made a list of the Top 10 FamilyTreeWebinars.com classes for June 2016! Are your favorite topics or instructors among the list? Need something new to learn? Use the list to get inspired!
Each month thousands of Legacy Family Tree Webinar subscribers head for the library to learn new skills and techniques to help improve their genealogy research. Among the now-364 genealogy classes in the members-only library, these were the most frequently played during the month of June 2016. They aren't necessarily the newest classes but rather the topics that were sought out by our members.
Have you seen any of these classes? Are these among your favorites too? Some of these classes (and topics) might be new to you! Get inspired to learn more and make your genealogy journey more fun!
The Top 10 for June 2016
1. Brand New Book Matching Technology at MyHeritage by Mike Mansfield
2. Digital Research Guidance, Research Logs, and To Do Lists: FamilySearch, Research Wiki and Legacy Family Tree by Geoff Rasmussen
3. Ticked Off! Those Pesky Pre-1850 Census Tic Marks by Peggy Clemens Lauritzen
4. Get the Most from AmericanAncestors.org by Claire Vail
5. Digging Deeper in German Parish Records by Gail Blankenau
6. Sources and Citations Made Simple, Standard, and Powerful by Geoff Rasmussen
7. Introduction to the Freedmen's Bureau by Angela Walton-Raji
8. Circles or Triangles? What Shape is Your DNA? by Diahan Southard
9. Watch Geoff Live: DNA by Geoff Rasmussen and Diahan Southard
10. Researching Your Washington State Ancestors by Mary Kircher Roddy
11. Tracing Immigrant Ancestors in New York Passenger Lists by Lisa Alzo
12. Looking After the Poor: Finding Your Ancestors in New England Poverty Records by Marian Pierre-Louis
13. Tracing Immigrant Ancestors: the Other Ports by Lisa Alzo
14. The Genetic Ancestry of Native Americans by Ugo Perego
15. NEHGS: Who We Are, What We Do, and How We Can Help by Lindsay Fulton
16. Mining the Über-sites for German Ancestors by James M. Beidler
17. Tracing Immigrant Ancestors: Advanced Tips and Techniques by Lisa Alzo
18. Introduction to German Parish Records by Gail Blankenau
19. Google Drive for Genealogists by Thomas MacEntee
20. Bringing it All Together and Leaving a Permanent Record by Tom Kemp
Access to classes in the Legacy Family Tree Webinar library are available with an annual or monthly membership. Not a member? Become one! Or watch one of our free classes here.
Post a Comment