The recording of today's webinar, "Beginning Polish Genealogy" by Jonathan Shea, AG, is now available to view for free for a limited time at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com.
Curious about your Polish roots but don't know where to begin? We will explore document sources in the US to help find your ancestral birthplace then we will take you across the ocean to search in the of archives of Poland, and much more.
View the Recording at FamilyTreeWebinars.com
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 30 minute recording of "Beginning Polish Genealogy" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time. Or watch it at your convenience with an annual or monthly webinar membership.
Once one of Europe's largest and more prosperous nations, Poland was eliminated from the map of Europe for the entire 19th century as its territory was occupied by the empires of Prussia, Russia and Austria. However, the language, customs and traditions of the people endured and flourished, both in the homeland and in communities founded by Polish immigrants the world over. Genealogical research can be challenging, but once records are located, efforts to document a family history can be productive due to many detailed documents in the nation's archives.
The Polish Genealogy Legacy QuickGuide™ contains valuable information so you can understand how to research your Polish family history. This handy 6-page PDF guide can be used on your computer or mobile device for anytime access.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 415 classes, 583 hours of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 1,883 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year
- Monthly membership: $9.95/month
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
- Watch Geoff Live: Using Legacy to Assemble a Family by Geoff Rasmussen. September 30.
- AHA! Analysis of Handwriting for Genealogical Research by Ron Arons. October 5.
- Enough is Enough. Or Is It? by Pamela Boyer Sayre, CG, CGL, FUGA. October 7. Hosted by the Board for Certification of Genealogists
- Bringing Life to Our Ancestors: Manuscript Collections by Jeanne Bloom, CG. October 7. Hosted by the Board for Certification of Genealogists.
- FAN + GPS + DNA: The Problem-Solver's Great Trifecta by Elizabeth Shown Mills, CG, CGL. October 7. Hosted by the Board for Certification of Genealogists.
- When Worlds Collide: Resolving Conflicts in Genealogical Records by Judy G. Russell, JD, CG, CGL. October 7. Hosted by the Board for Certification of Genealogists.
- Black Sheep Ancestors and Their Records by Ann Staley, CG, CGL. October 7. Hosted by the Board for Certification of Genealogists.
- Time and Place - Using Genealogy's Cross-Hairs by Jim Beidler. October 12.
- Finding Your Ancestors' German Hometown by Ursula Krause. October 14.
- Educational Preparation for Certification: Many Paths to the Same Goal by Angela Packer McGhie, CG. October 18. Hosted by the Board for Certification of Genealogists.
- Social History Websites That Bring Your Ancestor's Story to Life by Gena Philibert-Ortega. October 19.
- Flip for Flickr - Share, Store and Save Your Family Photos by Maureen Taylor. October 26.
- Analysis and Correlation - Two Keys to Sound Conclusions by Chris Staats. November 2.
- Publishing a Genealogy E-Book by Thomas MacEntee. November 9.
- Dating Family Photographs by Jane Neff Rollins. November 16.
- Nature & Nurture - Family History for Adoptees by Janet Hovorka and Amy Slade. November 18.
- Multi-Media Story Telling by Devin Ashby. November 30.
- Becoming a Genealogy Detective by Sharon Atkins. December 7.
- From the Heartland - Utilizing Online Resources in Midwest Research by Luana Darby. December 14.
- Tracing Your European Ancestors by Julie Goucher. December 16.
- An Introduction to BillionGraves by Garth Fitzner. December 21.
See you online!
Post a Comment