We've tallied the numbers and made a list of the Top 10 FamilyTreeWebinars.com classes for August 2016! Are your favorite topics or instructors among the list? Need something new to learn? Use the list to get inspired!
Each month thousands of Legacy Family Tree Webinar subscribers head for the library to learn new skills and techniques to help improve their genealogy research. Among the now-410 genealogy classes in the members-only library, these were the most frequently played during the month of August 2016. They aren't necessarily the newest classes but rather the topics that were sought out by our members.
Have you seen any of these classes? Are these among your favorites too? Some of these classes (and topics) might be new to you! Get inspired to learn more and make your genealogy journey more fun!
The Top 10 for August 2016
1. Getting Started with Microsoft PowerPoint by Thomas MacEntee
2. Using Findmypast to Unlock Your Irish Ancestry by Brian Donovan
3. Foundations in DNA 1 of 5: Genealogy and DNA by Blaine Bettinger
4. Solutions for Missing and Scarce Records by Tom Jones, CG
5. Successfully Applying to a Lineage Society by Amy Johnson Crow, CG
6. The Battle for Bounty Land - War of 1812 and Mexican-American Wars by Beth Foulk
7. Another Kind of Navigation: GPS for Genealogy by Shellee Morehead, CG
8. Homestead Act of 1862 - Following the Witnesses by Bernice Bennett
9. Windows 10 Survival Guide for Genealogists by Thomas MacEntee
10. The Germanic French - Researching Alsatian and Lorrainian Families by John Philip Colletta
11. Finding French Ancestors by Luana Darby
12. Watch Geoff Live: Adding Online Records to Legacy by Geoff Rasmussen
13. Foundations in DNA 2 of 5: DNA Overview by Blaine Bettinger
14. Foundations in DNA 5 of 5: Autosomal DNA by Blaine Bettinger
15. Foundations in DNA 3 of 5: Y-DNA by Blaine Bettinger
16. Sources and Citations Made Simple, Standard, and Powerful by Geoff Rasmussen
17. Finding Your Early 1800s US Ancestors Online by James M. Baker, CG
18. Foundations in DNA 4 of 5: Mitochondrial DNA by Blaine Bettinger
19. Organize Your Online Life by Lisa Louise Cooke
20. Kinship Determination: From Generation to Generation by Judy Russell, CG, CGL
Access to classes in the Legacy Family Tree Webinar library are available with an annual or monthly membership. Not a member? Become one! Or watch one of our free classes here.
Post a Comment